HOW TO best view and navigate these Photo Albums:
- NOTE: You do NOT need to Log IN to view these albums.
- HINT: F11 ("F Eleven") on most browsers gives you more space to see photos. F11 again to get back.
- ABOUT ALBUMS / PAGES
- Photos on this site are arranged in ALBUMS, which show you 6 to 12 photos per page.
- An ALBUM may contain several other ALBUMS, like folders inside of folders. Click on an album to see the photos within it.
- NOTICE at the very top, a line with names of earlier albums, like "ALBUM" >> "ALBUM" >> "ALBUM" . Click on an earlier album to jump back to it.
- NOTICE the arrows near the top for NEXT, PREVIOUS, FIRST or LAST (Pages)
- ABOUT INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS
- CLICK on a photo to enlarge it. It should fit on your page
- Now, NOTICE the arrows at the top for NEXT, PREVIOUS, FIRST or LAST (Photo)
- To make the Photo even bigger, click on it again. Other sizes are usually 1024 or 2048 pixels
- NOTICE the "pull-down" of different sizes at the upper right. Click on a size to show it.
- To get back to the "Thumbnails" from a single photo, click the album name at the top.
HOW TO send someone an email with one selected photo as an "E-Card":
- While viewing an individual photo, look to the bottom "Item Actions" menu.
- Click "Send as E-Card" and fill out the form with recipients email address, your message, etc.
- The recipient will get an email with your message and the 800x600 size image.
- You can only send one photo per E-Card. You can send multiple E-Cards.
HOW TO download photos from these albums:
- You can download individual photos by clicking a size on the pulldown at the upper right, while viewing a photo. After the photo displays, RIGHT-CLICK on it and "Save Image As". The largest size (usually 2048 in the largest dimension) is best for making larger prints such as 8 by 10 inches.
- You can also RIGHT-Click directly on the first displayed photo, if a smaller size file is OK, such as for email.
- You can download several photos in one .ZIP file by using "Add Photo To Cart". There are two ways to use this:
NOTE: Each time you "Add Photo To Cart" it will show you the cart. On the left is "Back To Album/Photo"
When viewing several ALBUMS on a page, you can also "Add Album To Cart", which adds ALL the photos in the album. You can view the cart, click "Remove" on some photos, then "Update Quantity"-GO to get just what you want.
When you have collected the photos you want to download, click "View Cart" on the left menu. NOTICE the upper-right pull-down menu. You can "Empty", or "Update Quantities", or "Download in ZIP". Then click "GO".
Clicking "Download in ZIP" and "GO" will bring up your browser's download window. There will be one ZIP file with all the photos in it. NOTE: These are the largest-size files (typically 800K or so) and should print OK up to 8x10 inches.
- When viewing a page of 6 photos, click the "Add Photo To Cart" below each photo you want.
- When viewing a individual photo, click the "Add Photo To Cart" on the left menu
HOW TO print photos from these albums:
- You can take the ZIP file you downloaded, above, to most local photo print shops, on a CD or FlashDrive.
- If you have your own printer, you know what to do!
- At this time we also have the ability to send photos in your cart to Shutterfly, a US-based company that can ship worldwide.
- See http://www.shutterfly.com for prices and shipping costs. Shipping to US addresses is cheap and fast. Recently the cost for shipping about 12 5x7 inch prints Overseas was about $9 US. Recently an order took about 2 1/2 weeks to China. We have no connection to Shutterfly, and take no responsibility for them or shipping.
- NOTE: Shipping to China with items addressed in English can be a problem. Typically the item gets marked by hand with the address in Chinese, by someone at the Post. You should only use an address which you know to be a working China Post address at which you've successfully received USA mail previously. We are exploring if there is a way to have items mailed with a Chinese-Character address. Please send us an email if you know more about the Post Address issue!
- To use Shutterfly, after you have your photos in your cart (as above), use the upper-right pulldown, select "Print With Shutterfly" and GO. You will be transferred to the Shutterfly Site. You will see the photos, and be able to select sizes and see prices. Recently 5x7 was $0.99 and 8x10 was $3.99
HOW TO display slide shows of these albums:
- NOTICE the left menu includes two Slide Show options
- "VIEW SLIDESHOW" should work on any browser. Change the timing, and size with top pulldowns. Bigger is slower. Clicking the [-] icon hides the top menu.
- "VIEW SLIDESHOW FULLSCREEN" is very full-featured, but needs JAVA Runtime installed on your machine. It will try to help you get it downloaded and installed. It's worth it if you want to run a slideshow on a nice screen.